Features & Suggestions / Fine Tuning Audio in Nefsis
<< < > >>
Reply to this Thread
9/28/2010 8:07:15 AM / Edited 9/28/2010 8:07:38 AM by Nefsis Support Reply with Quote
Fine Tuning Audio in Nefsis.docx 

Check the document.

1/9/2012 8:01:07 PM Reply with Quote

Hi,

I have just read through the document provided and saw a section regarding laptop mics and echo'ing.
We are experiencing these issues also, but there's a catch - it doesn't happen with Skype, so people are asking why it happens in Nefsis?
Just about every laptop these days has a built-in mic and speakers. I don't think people should have to use headphones or a headset just to eliminate this echo issue.

Is there a fix to this so that laptop mics & speakers can be used?

1/10/2012 7:28:57 AM Reply with Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel 
Hi, I have just read through the document provided and saw a section regarding laptop mics and echo'ing. We are experiencing these issues also, but there's a catch - it doesn't happen with Skype, so people are asking why it happens in Nefsis? Just about every laptop these days has a built-in mic and speakers. I don't think people should have to use headphones or a headset just to eliminate this echo issue. Is there a fix to this so that laptop mics & speakers can be used?

Try checking for updates to ensure you are on the latest version of Nefsis. Select the circle 'N' in the upper left and choose 'Check for Updates'.

Also update all audio\video drivers.

<< < > >>
Reply to this Thread

NEED HELP?

Europe:   +44 (0) 870 224 0415  (09:00 to 17:30 weekdays, GMT)