General Discussion / Nefsis Recording With & Without Audio
<< < > >>
Reply to this Thread
10/18/2010 11:17:05 AM / Edited 10/18/2010 11:47:13 AM by Nefsis Customer Care Reply with Quote
Nefsis Recording.docx 

You can record meeting sessions. To do so select the circle N in the upper left corner and choose ‘Record Conference’

Once you select ‘Record Conference’ you will be given the following options.

Output file format:
• You can record in AVI, HTML or FLV.
o To allow AVI recording you must enter a Nefsis meeting room | select the ‘Help’ tab | Choose ‘Install Codec for Recording’

Output size:
• There are four sizes to choose from. Actual Size, 640x480, 704x480 & 800x600. Actual size will record the actual size of what you see on the screen.

Frames per second:
• You can set the frames per second up to 30. Frames per second means exactly what it says, frames per second. Meaning that with each passing second X frames will be recorded. So the higher the frames per second the more the recording will pick up.

Output folder:
• Location of file after it saves

Record current share OR Record actual desktop:
• When you select ‘Record current share’ then whatever is currently being shared will record.
• When you select ‘Record actual desktop’ then the entire desktop will be recorded.

Include audio or not:
• Enable this if you wish to record the conversation within the conference

4/25/2012 1:20:20 PM Reply with Quote

When recording, we are hitting a filesize limit. Is there a way to adjust it to allow for a larger filesize? I have had this happen just 15 minutes or so into a recording.

4/27/2012 8:21:41 AM Reply with Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by John Callanan 
When recording, we are hitting a filesize limit. Is there a way to adjust it to allow for a larger filesize? I have had this happen just 15 minutes or so into a recording.

Unfortunately, currently, the filesize is a Windows operating system limitation.

5/30/2012 7:11:50 PM Reply with Quote

This really needs to be resolved by Nefsis. I am encountering the same issues constantly!! It makes the recording feature almost useless to me. Could you guys program Nefsis to segment these videos based on file size or time?

5/30/2012 7:12:15 PM / Deleted 5/30/2012 7:12:29 PM by DCMO BOCES Reply with Quote

[Deleted 5/30/2012 7:12:29 PM by DCMO BOCES]

6/4/2012 8:31:51 AM Reply with Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by DCMO BOCES 
This really needs to be resolved by Nefsis. I am encountering the same issues constantly!! It makes the recording feature almost useless to me. Could you guys program Nefsis to segment these videos based on file size or time?

Thanks for the feedback. We are always looking at ways to improve our software.

6/21/2012 3:23:46 PM Reply with Quote

Having the same issue here. I'm recording in flv format. 640x480, 5fps. Any suggestions on whether the HTML format would allow for longer record times before hitting the 2gb size. Also I'm assuming avi wouldn't help since avi formats are normally always larger. I like the above suggestion for the file to just continue on a new file segment. We are not always able to react to the popup and start a new recording before missing important content.

<< < > >>
Reply to this Thread

NEED HELP?

Europe:   +44 (0) 870 224 0415  (09:00 to 17:30 weekdays, GMT)