Hardware Review for Nefsis / Amigo II USB sound card & headset adapter on Windows 7 machine
<< < > >>
Reply to this Thread
11/14/2011 8:14:41 AM Reply with Quote

Once I plugged in the device, Windows was able to detect it right away. It doesn’t require any drivers to be installed. I joined a Nefsis conference room and Nefsis was able to detect the device. John joined the room as well so we can test the output of the microphone.

I used a generic 3.5mm Logitech headset with microphone; the microphone input quality is great and pretty loud according to John. The sound quality in terms of output is crystal clear, without any static, distortion or any background noise.

I played around with the audio settings in Nefsis, selected the adaptive noise cancellation and the sound was still clear. Also, tried the acoustic echo cancellation checked, and it didn’t make any difference, sound clarity was great and no feedback or echo issue.

This sound card is a great solution for someone who is looking for a way to hook up a headset to a pc that has only a line-out port or USB port. There’s no loose connection on this device because the audio jack has a firm grip on the headphone plug.

Overall, sound quality is excellent. This device works flawlessly and the ease of use is great.

<< < > >>
Reply to this Thread

NEED HELP?

Europe:   +44 (0) 870 224 0415  (09:00 to 17:30 weekdays, GMT)