Bug Reports / application cannot be started. contact the application vendor.
<< < > >>
Reply to this Thread
7/2/2010 12:04:01 AM Reply with Quote

when I try to open a meeting request, the software launches but doest run. the CC.EXE starts up on Task Manager but after 1 second it disappears.

I tried to install the whole client and the same happens to the CF.EXE.

I found that by explicitly downloading teh Nefsis "Launcher.application" and running it separately, I get the error in the attached log file. Key line appears to be: "+ Deployment and application do not have matching security zones."

any suggestion?

7/5/2010 8:57:21 PM Reply with Quote

Hello Igor,

We apologize you experienced this issue. It sounds like your computer has a restriction or local policy blocking the Nefsis component from running. It may also be a local antivirus app that may be interfering with Nefsis. We would like to help troubleshoot the issue and will need more information concerning the computer. Please run the Windows system information utility and send the results to customercare@nefsis.com. Once we receive the Windows sys info result, we will help narrow down the issue.

Thank you.

3/20/2012 7:32:33 PM Reply with Quote

I have the same problem.

Internet Explorer attempted to start when I pressed the 'Launch Nefsis' button; but a couple of seconds later, it just died. When I saved the application (Launcher.application) to the desktop and attempted to start from there, it gives the above reason.

3/21/2012 7:45:51 AM / Edited 3/21/2012 7:46:13 AM by Nefsis Customer Care Reply with Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Ho Sing Ming 
I have the same problem. Internet Explorer attempted to start when I pressed the 'Launch Nefsis' button; but a couple of seconds later, it just died. When I saved the application (Launcher.application) to the desktop and attempted to start from there, it gives the above reason.

Try installing the following application and then joining the meeting.

www.nefsis.com/setup/cc/ccsetup.exe

<< < > >>
Reply to this Thread

NEED HELP?

Europe:   +44 (0) 870 224 0415  (09:00 to 17:30 weekdays, GMT)