Features & Suggestions / Product Recommendation
<< < > >>
Reply to this Thread
10/21/2011 8:09:18 PM Reply with Quote

One thing I would like to suggest. Since the conversion of the original nefsis application (wired red), i find the new interface and features highly usable and worth recommending. However, we have yet to use this system mainly becuase the user authentication is handled offsite. This one issue alone has caused my company to search for a replacement.

if authentication was contained locally and no interaction with outside services (cloud) if your going to use the buzz words, that would be great. Taken one step further allow integration with Active directory for authentication and it would be a very aggresive enterprise level conference solution.

10/24/2011 11:26:52 AM Reply with Quote

Thanks for the recommendation. We are definitely working towards implementing Active Directory integration.

We are also always looking at better ways to streamline user authentication and definitely take our customer's thoughts into consideration when evaluating future options.

Thank You!

2/15/2012 3:29:14 PM / Edited 2/15/2012 3:30:29 PM by Shaun Reply with Quote

Any update on this feature? we have yet to migrate over to the new product as we are not interested in a solution that uses a "cloud" based user authentication process.

Is this actually a feature being developed and do you have a road map? and Ldap integration for authentication just makes sense for a corporate enviornment.

<< < > >>
Reply to this Thread

NEED HELP?

Europe:   +44 (0) 870 224 0415  (09:00 to 17:30 weekdays, GMT)