<< <
1 2
> >>
Reply to this Thread
3/3/2011 7:01:24 PM Reply with Quote

When will Nefsis provide support for the iPad similiar to "Go To Meeting"? Really like the Nefsis product but need it to extend to a iOS platform.

3/4/2011 7:16:02 AM Reply with Quote

Our dev team is hard at work on a Mac client that is scheduled for release this year.

9/5/2011 11:11:30 AM Reply with Quote

Any updates on this? Summer's almost over, and the need for Ipad functionality is becoming ever more apparent. Without it, Nefsis is rapidly becoming obsolete.

9/8/2011 7:26:27 AM Reply with Quote

Nefsis is always working to improve the Nefsis software. New functionality and compatibility is always added with each release. The MAC OS is high on that compatibility list. We are definitely moving forward on that front and hope to have a release very soon.

1/18/2012 7:09:11 AM Reply with Quote

As we're now in 2012 thought it worth giving this thread a bump! Are there still plans for an iPad version, and if so when?

Thanks

2/8/2012 4:57:01 AM Reply with Quote

I agree, if Nefsis doesnt catchup and start to support the mobile world, i.e tablets and smartphones, similiar to Adobe Connect, we are going to be forced to look at other products.

We were promised MAC support shortly after we signed up over 2 years ago, still no sign and we are now in 2012! , and now we should be able to connect via the top tablet and smartphone OS, Apple Android and Blackberry etc......

Even AT&T have a Ipad product!!!!

3/11/2012 7:43:46 PM Reply with Quote

Is there still no support for iPad/iPhone?

Nefsis is falling considerable behind. I have quite a number of users requesting to use their Apple devices. They all have video cameras and it seems like a natural transition.

I am going to look for an alternative service...any recommendations?

I wish nefsis would address this, I have liked the service and really don't want to go elsewhere.

3/19/2012 8:09:30 AM Reply with Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan S. 
Is there still no support for iPad/iPhone? Nefsis is falling considerable behind. I have quite a number of users requesting to use their Apple devices. They all have video cameras and it seems like a natural transition. I am going to look for an alternative service...any recommendations? I wish nefsis would address this, I have liked the service and really don't want to go elsewhere.

Nefsis is hard at work on a Mac client that is currently scheduled for a summer release.

12/2/2012 5:10:47 PM Reply with Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Nefsis Customer Care 
Our dev team is hard at work on a Mac client that is scheduled for release this year.

This reply is well over 1 year. Is there any work being done?

12/11/2012 1:15:38 PM Reply with Quote

I find it interesting the the Omnijoin product (also by brother) supports the MAC OS. I just tried it and the layout / functionality is similar to Nefsis. Unfortunately the media playback function in Omnijoin does not seem to work as well as Nefsis and there is no mention of iOS support.

I too find myself in a dilemma where my internal and external clients are now demanding mobile access via their iPhone,iPAD or both. Can the Nefsis team PLEASE give us an update on when this functionality will be available as I need to plan my conferencing expenditures for the next year.

Thanks..
Dale De Witt
IT Director
Integrated Event Managment

<< <
1 2
> >>
Reply to this Thread

NEED HELP?

Europe:   +44 (0) 870 224 0415  (09:00 to 17:30 weekdays, GMT)