General Discussion / Private Nefsis server
<< < > >>
Reply to this Thread
2/18/2009 6:42:21 AM Reply with Quote

Will there be a server version of this offered to companies, that wishes to host their own Nefsis server? Or will Nefsis only be usable by connecting to your servers?

And if there will be version for "privat" servers, when will this be on the market?

Regards

Ulrik.

2/18/2009 10:05:31 AM Reply with Quote

An installed version of Nefsis is currently being developed and tested internally. I cannot give you a definite date for its availability, but it is a very high priority for us. if all goes well you'll be reading an announcement very soon.

6/8/2009 8:19:03 AM Reply with Quote

Any news on the server?

Initially I was very pleased to see some of the user improvements to NEFSIS which I had been asking for, but the improved user experience is at the expense of the lack of control that epop provided when setting up accounts, data protection considerations (of the conference content) and lack of centralised audit logs. I think we will now be sticking with e/pop until the server is available.

6/12/2009 9:41:51 AM Reply with Quote

We are currently beta testing the dedicated version at certain customer site locations. This will be expanded very soon and available to more customers.

1/5/2010 2:23:27 PM / Edited 1/5/2010 2:25:39 PM by Gyorgy Bosz Reply with Quote

We just installed our private Nefsis server in the last days. This is available now. But the solution is still depend on the Nefsis official infrstructure.

1/6/2010 9:37:05 AM Reply with Quote

This is correct. While the conference and access point services can be installed on customer equipment, the accounts and data are stored in a central location.

<< < > >>
Reply to this Thread

NEED HELP?

Europe:   +44 (0) 870 224 0415  (09:00 to 17:30 weekdays, GMT)